The easiest way to order is online from the oxfordbespokegowns.com website. Please view items from our shop and make purchase online.
Alternatively you are welcome to book an appointment to try the sample pieces to help you to make your choice. All of our products are made to order, unless stock is available to purchase outright, please see listing for details and availability.
Please note the length of time required for the orders placed below:
- Linen Products -up to 2 weeks
- Velvet Product up to 3 weeks.
- UK Tracked delivery £6.95
- Europe £11.5
- USA & Canada £18.5
- Rest of the world £19.5
Please contact us as soon as possible if order has not been received and we will enquire shipping progress of the order as soon as possible.
Please allow shipping time, allowing 2 working days within UK, 10 days for Europe and Eastern Europe and 10-20 days worldwide. We will do all the best to ship your product , however we do not take any responsibility for the delays outside of our control. We will discuss postage options with you prior to postage, payable by the client.
We require 100 % of payment at a time of order is being placed. Please note that semi bespoke order requests, personalized and made to order pieces are non refundable, unless faulty.
You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel or exchange an item. The buyer pays return postage.
If we can not deliver your order you will receive full refund within 5 days of placing your order.
Our sizing represents the following standards:
- Available in 3 sizes: S/M, M/L and L/XL
- S/M represents UK standard sizes 6 – 8
- M/L represents UK standard sizes 10 -14
- L/XL represents UK standard sizes 16-18
- If you require a different size to the above please get in touch
- Buttons vary from garment to garment, we use vintage and specially sourced buttons. If you require specific colour or style please get in touch